Tuesday, October 10, 2006

a month...


Alright, I have officially disgraced my own blog...I was supposed to post something every week...yet, it's been a month since I posted any comments and even longer since I posted art work. I'm shocked!
But alas, I'll save you the pointless excuses and post something that I just finished moments ago...

I should be posting something else this week (I say that, but I wouldn't keep my fingers crossed).

This piece is called "Grandad". It's actually a portrait of my grandad Oscar, my mom's dad. He passed away back in August 1989. He was my all-time favorite relative. I have lots of great memories of him, most of them make me laugh or at least smile. This drawing has been long over-due.

It was completed with a 2B pencil, today, October 10th, 2006.

No comments: