Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shnika and Edward


An actual drawing, drawing for once :O Shocking, I know!!!
This was a mother's day present from my co-worker Ed (pictured on the right) for his wife Shnika (pictured on the left).
I do have to apologize for the poor quality of the photo, but people keep requesting the 11" x 14", which doesn't exactly work with my scanner at home, so I'm forced to take shadow ridden photos with my digital camera. This just so happens to be the close up. The pulled out, further away picture that I took is kind of blurry and has an awesome shadow of my hand holding the camera in the bottom left corner.
But anyway. Ed informed me that his kids didn't believe this was a drawing. they thought it was a photo printed off the computer.
I love kids. :)

1 comment:

taniamc said...

it looks beautiful, you did a great job!