Friday, September 12, 2008

The storm's a comin', the storm's a comin'!!!

Ah good 'ol hurricanes. Well not for the Gulf Coast people, but you know. There's the rain, the clouds, the wind, the flooding- you know..."The Good Stuff". Ok, it's not good, but it means that I get to eat microwave popcorn, drink sodas and order pizza and make the delivery man want to kill me because I made him drive to my house in the Tropical Storm conditions (by the time Ike gets to North Texas it will only be a Tropical Storm).
Well, this lovely "stay in doors" mentality gives me a ton of time to draw! I received a request this morning for a drawing! I'm overly excited!!! So excited that I did this outline quickly and started on the head...and well...I'm starting over. I know it's all rough, but I don't like where it's going. I may attempt to re-work this attempt this afternoon, but I think I would like to start fresh. We'll see. I'll post up more pictures later. (FYI, I dropped my camera on the ground yesterday. Concrete...it didn't break. Nor are there any defects happening. I'm in a state of shock.)

No comments: