Monday, October 06, 2008

And the Winner is...

...NO ONE.
*blink* *blink*
I made ugly mittens. It's cool. No one wanted absolutely FREE mittens. Apparently times are tough enough that no one can afford to own FREE mittens. Either that or no one on the face of the planet has women's size small hands. I'm down with that. If I can't wear it, why would I want free?
They shall go in the "trash" pile. Thanks to anyone who was reading though. I appreciate it. I'm sure you would appreciate it more if I would make some FREE mittens that actually fit someone though, huh?
Anyway. I didn't do anything remotely art related this weekend. Attack of the allergies happened while at a Good Guys car show so my day was shot at about noon on Saturday. Then yesterday was the State Fair of Texas. I don't think anyone can truly appreciate the greatness that is bacon, until they have had Chicken Fried Bacon (sorry dad, it's just so good). 6 hours at a fair is enough of a day to me, so I pretty much passed out at 7pm last night.
Well rested and ready for a new week. A week that will go by much too slowly because I will be leaving for vacation on Friday. FRIDAY of THIS week. Too excited.
I promise if I make anymore FREE mittens, they will fit everyone.

1 comment:

~Jody said...

I feel so bad that no one wanted your mittens... I'll give them a home if they're not in the trash yet. My mom has little hands, my sister in law too. No mittens should be homeless - besides you made them - what's better than free hand knits!