Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Dock" and square #3

So the drawing I've been talking about for...pretty much all this week and part of last week is done. Complete. With permission to put it up here for all the world to see!!!

Isn't it cute??? Well not necessarily the drawing itself, but the concept? I get the vibe this wasn't a staged photo, so it makes it all that much more special.

Anyway, it should be shipped out this weekend and on it's way to a happy home. I'm excited!

I'm so excited that I started my dad's christmas present while at lunch today. I should have parts of it done by this weekend. I'm sure he'll like it, he has to right? I made it, I'm his daughter, even if it's hideous- the parent-child code says he has to love it until he cries, right? :) Just kidding dad, I think you really will like it.

I also started a new sock. This will be sock number 3.5 (I started the last pair and ripped it out to start again-hence the .5-, which gave me the end result...look back a few days until you see them on my feet if you want to see what they look like...I'm too tired for linking today). I know, how many projects can I have going at once? Apparently a ton. It keeps me on my toes this way. I'm never bored, right?

And here is good old square number 3 that I knitted this morning. It's a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" square...see these odd measurements will make it fun to sew together later! I'm crazy!

No comments: