Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been tagged

I just checked the blogs that I frequent, and I see I've been tagged. I hadn't really planned on posting again before the big trip...but seeing as how it'll be a week before I'm back into a "normal thinking mode" I thought I better do this now before I forget.

The rules: Link to your tagger (mine is Dallas Shaw) and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!

So here are 7 random things about me..

1. I grew up on a pig farm in Wisconsin
2. I can draw with my toes (don't ask)
3. I'm scared to leave comments on other people's blogs because of spelling errors or saying something stupid (yet I encourage people to leave comments on my blog).
4. My very first car was a 1973 VW Super Beetle which I only drove a total of 10 times before re-selling it...and I miss the crap out of that car.
5. I have a horrible fear of spiders.
6. I'm a morning person. So much so that "sleeping in" to me, means waking up at 8:30am.
7. I've always wanted to learn to play the banjo, but never have.

and for the 7 people I choose to tag:
Deanna, Tania, Charles, Bag 'n' Trash, May, Gonzo, Bryan. (Not that I expect you to complete it...it's fun if you have time)

t- minus 4 hours and counting...

No comments: