Friday, January 30, 2009

End of the week Summary

I finished almost everything I needed to finish this week!!! However, my dad's birthday present is still unfinished and now his birthday is in about 14 days (depending on how you count the days on a calendar).
I have coming up in the next few weeks-
-The unveiling of my secret work of art- which some of you already know about because I can't keep my mouth shut. I'm open to constructive critizism on it because it will be a series, and I need to know how to improve for the future. But that's for next week.
- My dad's birthday present, because this has been on the list since October- Really now?
- 4 drawings of a cute baby
- 4-8 drawings on a very large scale that may or may not go up for sale on my website, depending on how well they turn out.
- 1 mini-munny dubed "Soy Milk"- he's nearly complete.

Oh my, I hope everyone has had a great week and has done greatness thru-out the week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: