Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome 2009

I'm actually taking a "project" break this week. Rather, since it's the end of this week, I'm finishing up my "project" break week. What a way to ring in 2009, right?
I've got a few ideas-a-brewing for what to start 2009 off with. It'll be drawings and a pair of mittens, that I do know.
I've totalled out how many drawings I did in 2008, and would love to double it this year, if possible. So I'll need roughly 6 drawings a month to accomplish that. START SENDING IN REQUESTS! HA! (just kidding...ok, maybe I'm not kidding)
There will be some changes this year, although nothing to do with pricing or shipping or how I draw, or anything really pertaining to customers, more on my artistic end over here...where the creativity is flowing like a redonkulous river.
I hope everyone had a safe New Years- I was in bed by 10:30 and out-like-a-light by 10:37, so mine was really rather un-eventful.

No comments: