Friday, March 06, 2009

El Camino

Title: "El Camino"
Date Began: 3/3/09
Date Completed: 3/3/09
Media: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B pencil on white ink jet printer paper
Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
Description: Gonzo and I went to a classic car show and drag race last weekend. There was this awesomely loud, green, El Camino lined up to race- Gonzo took it's picture. He took a lot of pictures that day.

I need to practice on drawing cars, as I'm finding I have a hard time drawing wheels, metal objects, and reflections in glass/paint/metal/etc.
Anyway. I'm taking the day off from work today to just take a day off. Doing a little laundry, updating the website, going to lunch with friends...a good relaxing day.

I'll give you an update next week as to what is left on the long list of drawings/projects to do.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: