Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Update for the first week of May

I'm all sorts of Epic Failing over here in the drawing department. I'm half asleep today, but really want to continue working on one piece that I started at the beginning of the week in Sketchbook Pro...but, like I said, I'm half asleep- and that usually leads to creative-no-nos. So I may wait until I can wake up just a bit more (long night last night, birthday parties with dancing dragons and way too much food-I think I just got my idea for my next drawing).

Anyway. I haven't put pencil to paper this week, other than to write myself a sticky note that reads "Be more creative"...

I really have to plan out my business a little better. I so often forget that drawings make good Mother's Day gifts, until someone asks me about them...the week before mother's day. I wish I would have thought about it sooner and made a GIANT bulletin on my website or something.

Do drawings make good Father's Day gifts??? I just don't know. But if you want a drawing for Father's Day (for that special dad in your life)- send me an email ASBTSF@gmail.com so I can get started. (I would love to draw something for you special moms too- but I'm affraid with 2 days before that event, they won't get done...if you need a late Mother's Day present and think a drawing would be awesome- send me an email ASBTSF@gmail.com). LOL. It's pimp my business day. Why not? I was peer pressured into making a fan page for A Shade Better Than Stick Figures TM on Facebook yesterday...Oye! So if you're on facebook, you should totally look up "A Shade Better Than Stick Figures TM" and become a fan! Totally.

Did I mention I'm still half asleep?

Have a great Mother's day to all of you Mother's/Grandmother's/Great Grandmothers and soon to be mother's!

No comments: