Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sketchbook Pro Dragon...sad sad attempt

Such a sad attempt. It looked great when it was just an outline...I don't like it. But I've been working on it for a few days here and there for the last three weeks, and have just grown tired of it. I just want to be done with it already, so I decided to say "I'm done!"...Anyway.

I was going to add a little village and people running from the fires, but the closer I got to doing all of that, the more I was like "um...no". So it didn't get done. And as I was working on the dragon, I began to realize that the color scheme I picked resembled one of my favorite childhood movies "Pete's Dragon"...and that just won't do.

Just know that this dragon is sad. No, he really is. He's bored and lonely, so he's just shooting fire where ever his heart desires. It's a sad life- that of a dragon. But they are lovely creatures, even if they only live in imaginations...

No comments: