Wednesday, August 19, 2009

draw something and be set free!



My oh my, how I love to draw oddities. A giraffe sticking his tongue out...does it get any odder?

Thank you Tania for sending me this awesome picture to draw. She heard I didn't have anything to draw and decided to help me out by sending the greatest photo ever taken on a drive-thru Texas safari. Holy crap! Thank you Tania! You rock!

I found that while I was drawing this, I was the most calm and collected that I've been in the last few weeks. I was so happy and content drawing this guy. It was awesome. I really need to get back to drawing at least 2 pictures a week, whether I'm getting paid for them or not- it's good for my soul.

More pictures to come as they are completed!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

taniamc said...

You knocked the socks off of that one! Well done ma'am!