Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm workin' here!

Seriously need to update this thing.
I'll have some pictures to you, hopefully by tomorrow. Because I have been busy!
I've done 2 drawings that need to be posted. 2 more on the way. I completed my crazy scarf, but I still need to block it and take pictures. I also knitted a capelet (I think that's how you spell it) It's like a shrug, only not...or a mini short-sleeved sweater, that really only keeps your shoulders warm...yeah, you'll have to see it to understand...also why I need to take pictures and update.
I've also completed 3 ornaments- hand-made, knitted ornaments. They are going to my lucky friends and family this christmas, along with the knitted poo. So if you're reading this and your a friend or family- You know what you're getting!!! :P
I promise- a "real" update will be on it's way soon!

No comments: