Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pistons & Paint- Red Rod

I actually don't remember what year of Pistons and Paint this picture was taken at (Denton Texas). It was either 2008 or 2007. I honestly don't remember. But it was started and completed yesterday!
It was done with Hb, H, 2B, 4B, and a little 6B.
I know the wheels don't look round at the bottoms, but it was sitting on grass, so I tried to draw some of that in (although you really can't see it in this image...)
I've got a bunch of animal pictures raring to be drawn today.
I might have some people pictures to draw soon as well...some being requests (possibly- fingers crossed) and some being vacation pictures.
Plus there's hundreds of pictures that Gonzo took at the most recent "Them: The invasion" car show in Deep Ellum. Once I figure out which ones to draw, I'll start on those as well.
Anyway. Happy Halloween :P

No comments: