Monday, November 30, 2009

....

...I'm still excited about the Funky Finds Spring Fling- but what is it with Mondays???!!!

My "day" job is exhausting today- and quite frankly people need to tone it down with the yelling. I mean seriously. I know it's the time of year when people fall off their rocker with anger and hatred while telling everyone what a great time of year it is, but can you save some of the yelling for your family members the next time you see them? And how do people get to the age of 30 and not grasp the concept of being put on hold? Just because you don't want to hear a repeated message more than twice doesn't mean you can hit "0" and then proceed to scream at me. I just want to scream back "Get a clue genious!" Actually I'd like to throw in a whole slew of curse words, but I'm calming down a bit now. If it's not the phone yellers is the co-worker yellers who treat me like I'm 5. I would just like to say- yes I know what my job is- I do what I'm told, if you have a problem with that, perhaps you should find the person who told me to do whatever it is that has upset you and go yell at them. I'm done.

Someone hand me a giant sum of money, because I want to disappear for a very long period of time and just draw- away from...everyone for a bit. Lord knows I could use some awesome "away" time to get more drawings ready for the Funky Finds Spring Fling in March. Anyone decide that they'd like to visit my booth yet?

No comments: