Thursday, November 19, 2009

where's the drawings?

I know, I said I would post drawings this week...the thumb is better (although it looks crooked). Gonzo came down with H1N1 last Thursday night and on Friday I was feeling none-to-well. I don't have H1N1, I have some rediculous virus that's been going around the DFW area alot lately. Sore throat, running/stuffy nose, cough, headache, body aches...just some not fun stuff. So I've been dealing with that the last few days and haven't had my head in the game to do any drawings. Sorry!!!

But I did download a cool app for my ipod called "Brushes" so I can do a little finger doodeling while I'm at work, or in bed or whatever. Whenever I figure out how to export it to photoshop I'll post some of them (I've done one...really bad one so far).

Anyway. That's all for now. Maybe I'll feel better this weekend and can get out at least one drawing, huh? Cool.

No comments: