Wednesday, January 27, 2010

so what's new?

So, it's almost been a week since the caterpillar in color post and I thought I would let you all know that I am now coloring the Pirate that I did the outline of back in December (the same day as the original caterpillar drawing) in Photoshop for your viewing pleasure. I'm kind of having fun and getting the hang of painting in photoshop (finally), so I'll probably start doing more of those this year (since I haven't really drawing any realistic drawings lately).
I started one on Monday- I drew the outline for it and scanned it in. I'm waiting to be done with the Pirate before I start on it, as I'm really looking forward to doing the other one and if I stear away from the pirate now, it'll never get done.
Good times people...good times!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: