Monday, March 29, 2010

"Beau Bradley"

I'm on a dog drawing kick at the moment.

This here is Beau Bradley- doesn't he look like the most comfortable dog in the world? Makes you want to be a dog, doesn't it?

This was done on 8.5" x 11" paper, using 4B, 6B, B, and HB pencils.

Hopefully (if work will allow), I'll have a few more dog drawings to share this week (although if today was any indication as to how the rest of the week will go, I won't have any time)

I know I said I would post original photos with the drawings, but I just didn't have time to get it all together today (like I said...work was busy).
Hope Jessica and Joe like the drawing...as it's for them (much like the last one, Abigail Raine)

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

This is SO fantastic Amber! We feel so blessed to have you draw both our beloved pups!!! Thank you, Jessica

taniamc said...

This turned out great girl! I think it's one of the best pup drawings you have done yet.

Man, look at that snout. I think it's the size of Lola.