Monday, March 01, 2010

March is coming in like a lion!

Does that saying even hold up in the state of Texas? I know it did in Wisconsin, but whatever. I'm really getting tired of this weather not being able to make up it's mind. This weekend was in the 60s here and today it's in the 40s and raining...so sick of this- my sinuses will thank you weather when you make up your mind (just please don't make up your mind to be 110 degrees with 100% humidity...that's all I ask).

I do want to apologize for the lack of blogging, or showing pictures recently. I don't know if I have any readers out there like me, who tend to wonder what could have possibly happened to the author of the blog when there hasn't been a post in over a week...or a month...or over the last few months. There's some blogs that I read that I personally know the author and know that they are usually busy- or just don't care to update every day or what not...and then there's other authors who I don't know personally who religiously updated daily and then dropped off the blogging-universe for a month and that makes me wonder what happened to them- if they are ok, or if they are ever coming back to type something again. My imagination is a little crazy sometimes.

Anyway. I haven't dropped off the blogging-universe. I've been getting everything together for the Funky Finds Spring Fling which is less than 2 weeks away. I have to be honest. I will be very thankful when this event is over. It's been way more involved than I think it should have been for getting ready for it. I hope that it goes well, and that I at least meet some cool people...maybe sell a drawing or two.
To destress from all the crazy, I've been knitting an afghan. I'm about 1/2 way done with the thing and can't wait for it to be completely done. All of my other knitting projects and drawing projects have taken a back seat to the afghan. When it's done I'll post pictures...but hopefully I'll get some drawings done before then so you can have something pretty or interesting to look at instead of words to read :)

**Update**- I spoke with Gonzo last night and he has never heard of the phrase "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb" or vice versa...apparently that's a Wisconsin thing. Sometimes I really miss that state.

No comments: