Sunday, August 14, 2016

Oye with the Poodles already!

I heard there's a thing called "The Olympics" going on right now. Unfortunately, I've completely ignored them this year. I've opted instead to binge watch all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls (you know, just in time for the next 4 episodes to come out in November- I like to get an early start).

I thought binge watching the episodes would give me plenty of time to knit and finish the long list of projects I have going, but I kind of forgot how amazing that TV show was. So I find myself actually watching the episodes, even though I've seen them all too many times to count.

Currently on my needles:
1. A crochet mermaid tail for my niece. It should be done in time for Christmas (here's to hoping)
2. My dad's knitted socks...I knit them two at a time, I've just turned the heels and am working the foot- a few more weeks of of the easy part of the pattern and I should be done.
3. A Dobby hat for my niece for Halloween. This should be soon, I'm practically done with the hat, I just have to knit the ears and attach them.
4. A pretty little Capelet/Shawlette/short sweater for myself.

I'll post these as I finish them.

I just purchased the yarn for the Virgo Shawlette for the Toshstrology collection. I'm pretty excited about it, cause it's really cute! Can't wait until the yarn gets here! It's my favorite shade of green!

That's it for an update right now. I've got to get started knitting today.

No comments: